The giveaway has now ended - congratulations to Claire Jacobs for winning a lovely new dress!
I'm still so pleasantly surprised when I get a new follower or are contacted by a company, it means so much to me that people are interested in my ramblings and opinions and seem to enjoy the outfits I put together. Growing up as a bit of an outsider and feeling alienated by my weight and kooky fashion tastes I never thought I would ever come to accept and love my body as it is, chub and rolls and wobbles and all. It is through reading my fellow gorgeous bloggers posts and being inspired every day by their fashion creativity, unfaltering positivity and acceptance of every person no matter how they look that has made me the woman I am today, finally brave enough to wear the clothes I want and strut my stuff with my head held high knowing that I am the only person my appearance needs to please. So thank you to all of you, not just the bloggers who inspire me, but the lovely people who leave me messages and let me know that I have helped them on their journey of body acceptance too, to the wonderful companies producing beautiful clothes for guys and gals of every size and shape, and of course to my wonderful friends and family who love me for me and support me in all my ventures.
My biggest thanks of all go out to my amazing boyfriend Pete who makes me feel beautiful every day, supports and helps me with all of my ventures and is always there to encourage me and calm me down should a bad day come my way. He will always be perfect in my eyes and remains the most handsome, sweet and genuine man I have ever met. I am incredibly lucky to have him in my life and hope that I help him as much as he helps me to get through this crazy life and all it throws at us.
Lots of love to all of you reading this post, I hope you stick around and we'll see what the future brings together!
And on to the giveaway...!
To help celebrate my 200th post, the lovely people at Simply Be have very kindly offered to give a beautiful new dress to one lucky winner!
All you need to do to enter is do as many of the entries on the Rafflecopter below as you like - remember, the more entries you do the bigger chance you have of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only and will run for 7 days.
- The winner will be announced and contacted on Friday 14th March.
- The dress is to be from Simply Be's own range, NOT a brand such as Anna Scholz, AX Paris, Lovedrobe etc
- The dress is to be from the current season and up to the value of £50.00.
- If you win you will be asked to provide a link to the style you want and the size you require along with your chosen delivery address - your size must be in stock!
- The dress will be sent directly to your chosen address via standard delivery.
- Entries will be checked so please do not be naughty and fake extra entries!
- The dress is very kindly being donated by www.simplybe.co.uk, aren't they lovely?