Plain and simple, these are some thing that are really making me smile right now!
- I was lucky enough to win an Instagram giveaway from Looneylolita and so the lovely Anna did this super adorable portrait of me in this outfit! I love how she added touches of glitter!
- This cutesy little Fifi Lapin cupcake bunny case (£15.00*) from Iconemesis makes me grin every time I look at it - where can I get one of those giant cherry hats?
- This roasted banana and caramel cheesecake from the dessert counter at Selfridges is pretty darn amazing. I'm a sucker for banoffee so this was bound to be right up my street but I'm really impressed with how creamy and rich but not mega sweet it is, you need real baking talent to create that!
- I'm on a real spicey smokey scent kick at the moment and so this Patchouli and Clove Room Spray (£5.00) from Marks and Spencer is a regular fixture in our home right now. I know these kind of scents aren't for everyone but they work so well in our cosy little Victorian cottage, they make the leather sofa and curio filled living room even more inviting and luxurious feeling!
- I've had the Moomins Cookbook for a few years now and although I haven't tried many of the recipes from it I find it so lovely to just leaf through. I have Danish family and so this kind of Scandinavian cooking is very familiar to me, it reminds me so much of my Grandma I find just readings through the recipes is really comforting. I loved noticing that one the salad and dressing recipes in there is the one my little sister and I ask for every time we visit, we just thought it was one that Gran has made up!
- Last up we have a hair product that I've been eyeing up for a while and recently threw a YOLO and bought this Fudge Hot Hed Violet (£12.95)... and instantly fell in love with it! As my hair is a little thin from lightening it I love to use mousse to boost the volume but this one is really magical - not only does it have great heat protection but it is also a lovely shade of lilac which helps stop my hair going brassy and yellow!
To keep up to date with my future posts and other adventures just follow me on